Pages

11 May 2014

Linda

This is to thank my mother. I mean she made me so she should be publicly acknowledged, right? Ha-ha! Kidding aside, I just want to say to my best roommate ever a very happy mother's day! and I love you mama more than you'd ever know. Please do know that I appreciate all the things you have done for me and I thank God every day for giving me a mother just like you. I love that you are very thoughtful of me; I love that even after almost 22 years we still kiss and hug super tight always; I love that you can't sleep without me beside you; I love that we say "I love you" to each other everyday; I love that you trained me to dress good ;)  and I mostly love that you spoil me at times a little too much. Ha-ha! Sometimes it aches my heart when you feel that I don't care you enough because I really do, so much. I love you mother! Always and forever.

Displaying photo.JPG


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...