Pages

19 April 2013

Sun-Kissed


Our group likes beaches and road trips. One sem-break we decided to do something that would give us both. Hence our spree in White Haven Beach Resort at Sarangani. Since one of my mate offered us to stay in her humble abode in Polomulok we took the invitation right away. Haha! It was all good 'cause there was free food and lodging. Need I want more? It was such a nice memory. It had the best of Bs; booze, beach, buddies and bikinis. I wish for more sun-kissing trips. ;) Oh well, I better start planning. 

The peak of the trip was definitely the unlimited supply of dried mangoes. For those who haven't tried it yet I'm sorry but you are missing the good stuff. Love dried mangoes! :) The pit was the little vehicle accident we had on our way home to Davao. It was not our fault for the record. Anyway, these are some photos taken that weekend.














Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...