Pages

18 April 2013

Diplomatic Night


Couple months ago, the Ateneo International Studies Students’ Organization held a Diplomatic Dinner for us, seniors, who were taking a Diplomatic Protocol class as a culmination of what we've learned. We had ambassadors and consul generals from different countries as guests.

We were told to glam up appropriately and most importantly to observe proper etiquette as we were to behave like real Diplomats. And like every party I go to, planning what to wear starts from the moment I receive the invitation. For this one, I decided to go on a 70's look. Here are some photos taken that night.





 


 




DSC00413

My AMST 4 class

After hours of making ourselves act like Diplomats, though so tired our class still went straight to the club. Uber fun! I’ll surely miss times like this. J



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...