Pages

16 October 2012

Skywalk Extreme

As I was cleaning files in my lappy I found these pictures which were taken last January this year. This was our first skywalk experience in Cebu. It was such a fun activity it blew my mind. Thought I'd share it.



In Sky Walk Extreme, you will walk around in a translucent glass flooring on the edge of the Crown Regency Hotel with an overhead safety harness, of course, at the main outer rim of the building. It gives you a nerve-racking feeling as if you are floating on cloud nine. It is widely known to be the 4th in the world and first in the Philippines. (http://www.skyexperienceadventure.com/page/sky-walk-extreme)


It was a good decision we took the adventure nighttime so we could see the breath-taking view of the Cebu City.







I'll be back here soon, that's for sure. Good memories. ;)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...