Pages

26 October 2012

Pin it!

Yesterday, I joined the hit social photo sharing website called Pinterest.

Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspirations, 're-pin' images to their own collections or 'like' photos. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinterest)




Now that I have a Pinterest account, I'll start or try start posting what most people do in instagram which is OOTD or Outfit Of The Day. I love dressing up but I'm too lazy to take a formal picture and post it on the web like people in lookbook. I want the informal kind, not a fan of instagram, so I opted to Pinterest.



It's just been a day but I'm so craze with Pinterest right now. It's like a one-stop-website for me. I'm a huge fan of twitter and Pinterest is like twitter but instead of statuses I get images like this one...

Touche!

So if you're going to try Pinterest, don't forget to follow me.. it's http://pinterest.com/lykalopez/. ;)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...