Pages

21 September 2012

I'm back!

Happy to be back at blogging! ;) It's been months since my last post, I didn't even finish my 30-day-behind-the-blogger challenge. I had too much on my plate these recent months and never got the chance to post something. A lot had happened and I wasn't able to share them with you. Sayang! But now that I'm back I will try my best to squeeze blogging into my "busy" life. Well, just glad to be blogging again. One of my best outlets.

For my comeback post, I'll share this one very-good-feeling moment in my life. My graduation pictures. =D



AB International Studies Major In American Studies







P.S. Sorry for the bad resolution. I didn't have time to scan the pictures so instead I took them with my smartphone. ;)

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...