Pages

15 January 2012

Starting it right

The older we get, the more concerned we become with self-improvement and New Year’s resolutions. But kids seem to remain blissfully free from the pressure to make major changes in a new year. You know, we might have something to learn from them—less stressmore fun! ;) So this year's resolutions, my resolutions, would be as simple as possible. I thought, I shouldn't make any resolutions that I know I can't keep up, right? HAHA. 

Keeping that in mind, I am going to start my resolutions only with a) cleaning my room and b) drink more water and less soda / fruit drinks. For now, as simple as it gets at least I'm rest assured I can track them. ;) On second thought cleaning and less drinking are harder than I think.

So now, how did I spent my new year? They say from the second new year comes, if you'll jump you'll get taller.. and oh my I sure went for it and jump like a hundred times with all my might.  let's just hope it'll come true. (HAHA *fingers crossed) Other than busy jumping like I said, new year should be fun and so I did. We had our traditional new year's eve party.









It feels somewhat sad to know that I'm getting older with the new year coming. HAHA but I'm looking forward to a wonderful 2012. Happy New Year dolls! ;)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...