Pages

24 January 2012

Page 7 of 30: Mommy Doll

Hey! I'm still on the 30-day-behind-the-blogger challenge and thank God! HAHA well, now I'm on Day 7 which is showing you dolls who has the biggest impact on me. And that would absolutely be my mom. Like on my other blog titled Ten Things I Love, my mom was on top 1 and still now. Yay! ;) (here's the blog). And just like my reason there, I'm gonna tell you why again.



I quote there I love my MOM.. Yes, my mom beats it all. The thing that I love the most is her. My no.1.. She does it all for me. I know I've been a spoiled brat to her but um.. I don't know she is to blame. She gave everything to me and do things the way I want. Because I know making me happy is her thing.  I love her so much and I would not trade her for the world. I am lucky and happy that Erlinda Lopez is my mom. ;) We argue about that, about this but hey I don't care because If I lost her, I'll surely miss someone who pesters me around all day just to make me okay. You know what? my mom is nothing less than insert-a-word-that-would-beat-wonderful-because-it's-an-understatement! end quote.

Plus she really affected me in many ways. To the way I talk, view life, how I decide on things and even to the way I dress. Some even say she looks exactly like me.. I mean I look exactly like her. HAHA Most times my mom had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. HAHA When my mom is around I feel that feeling of security that's why until now I still sleep beside her because I feel safe behind her arms. I am definitely a “mama’s girl” and, yes, I text or talk to my mom everyday. I owe everything to her. I love my mom so much that it's not even funny.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...