Pages

27 January 2012

Page 10 of 30: My mood's playlist

What a cold morning. I love this weather. ;)  Aaaahh it puts me on a good mood to do some cleaning.. Oh who am I kidding? Of course, sleeping makes this cold weather annoyingly perfect. HAHA But no, I have to go to school. Yes it sucks. Grumbling aside,  today is the Day 10 of the 30-day-behind-the-blogger challenge wherein I tell you songs I listen to when I am are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.

So I am going to start with songs when I am Happy.................?????????????????................. Oh right I am just going to start with songs when I am Sad.....................????????????????............ .No just when I am bored then .....???????????????/












Okay. Now that I have to list down the songs according to my mood... I'm indecisive, because guess what? I don't do that. I listen to anything on my iPod regardless of what song is playing or what kind of mood I am having. I just don't know why. Weird because I am the kind of person who really love music. Whenever I am bored I click the play button on my iPod in an instant. Sadly, I don't care what genre of music it is, I just want to listen some songs. It puts me in a good mood anyway.. Oh just like this cold weather. Geez..;)

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...