Pages

18 January 2012

Page 1 of 30: Picture with facts

So my gorgeous and good friend Yani (here's her blog) asked me to take the challenge she's on, the 30-day-behind-the-blogger challenge, and I thought I should give it a try which brings me, us to Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.



1. I am a movie buff.
2. Hate the smell of taxis
3. I still cuddle with my mom.
4. Huge fan of Miley Cyrus.
5. I loath cockroaches and my patience for dogs is zero.
6. Yani was the one who introduced this blogging thing to me and said I should write reviews on every movie I watch.
7. I eat everything chocolate that's not dark chocolate or mint chocolate.
8. Track and field was my first love. I was a 100-meter-dash runner before and won awards.
9. Banana cake was the first ever cake I baked.
10. I always come across somewhat a brat.
11.  Dancing and music sets me on a good mood.
12. My favorite old and classic song would be "Reunited" by Peaches and Herb.
13. I am quite height-challenged. But not "short" short, you know what I mean? ;)
14. For me, my asset would be my brown eyes.
15. I love playing word games or any thinking games. It makes me relax.

With this 15 facts, hoping it's interesting, I think you know me a little better now. Till' the next day challenge. ;)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...