Pages

28 January 2012

Page 11 of 30: M&M's

Hola! I'm on Day 11 of the 30-day-behind-the-blogger challenge! Today would be showing you a person whom I've been dying to meet. Correction, not just a person but 2 persons I'd surely love to meet.


Everybody knows I am a huge fan of Miley Cyrus. It was June 17 of 2011 when I flew to Manila and finally saw her during her concert here in the Philippines. Yes I saw her but I never really got the chance of meeting her, as in like face to face, you know? I tried and tried and tried to join, hopelessly, some contest just to win tickets that would lead me to meet her ("greet and meet tickets"). Unfortunately, the dream of meeting her didn't happen so meeting her is still the top on my list on people I would love to meet. ;)


Next is the forever like young Meryl Streep. I love her. All her movies are fun and undeniably good. And feels like she doesn't get old, very cool actually. Her beauty never goes out of fashion, I mean all she is.... was never, even once, lost in translation. She's talented and take note a really smart woman having a master's degree and a honorary degree from Yale and Harvard University, respectively. There's something about her that I really like. Plus, I don't know, but for me she kind of looks like my mom. HAHA no kidding, as in like they have this resemblance that I see. ;) All I can say is that she's a damn fine woman and it would be such an honor to meet her. Sounds impossible, right? Well, let's see about that. HAHA

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...