Pages

22 April 2011

Ten Things I Love

I got to say this is hard. I love a lot things and so it's difficult for me to make my 10 most loved things or person in my life. But as asked with my dear friend arianne, I have to do it. So here it goes. PS. I love to do it the countdown way. haha. ;)


 10. I love SNICKERS.. oh yeah! actually any chocolates will do to me but Snickers always give me the craze. I could eat it all day. Snickers can be my breakfast, lunch and dinner baby. ;) and I ain't lying!



9. I love Bath & Body Vampire Blood POCKET SANITIZER. I want to keep my hands clean and smell good. So a pocketbac sanitizer of Bath & Body which has lots of scents to choose from always comes handy to me. I tried other scents but this scent  is my favorite. 


8. I love BLINDS. I love sleeping... a lot! Even in a daylight, if I have time, I sleep. That's why my next favorite thing is my blinds. It keeps my room dark, perfect for my sleeping, obviously. I can sleep without sunlight bothering me around!

7. I love BOOKWORM.. Not the same as you think. Im not literally a bookworm but I looooove a game named Bookworm. I like doing word games. I know some are saying that what I'm doing is not a way to relax because it involves thinking but I don't know, I like the way it relaxes me. Weird actually. ;)


6. I love CERAMIC HAIR IRON.. They say "Hair is our crowning glory" and I totally agree. So my next favorite thing is my Ceramic Hair Iron. I love styling my hair. I feel that if I have a good hair I am beautiful. And if I feel that way, then fixing my hair is that of a big deal. Literally, this thing can make me happy. ;)


5. I love Bvlgari Amethyst PERFUME..  Do you have anything that makes you feel that if you wear it you feel beautiful? Well, mine is this perfume. Aaaahh., Bvlgari Amethyst. I'm the kind of person that likes sweet fragrances. As much as I like it, I don't use it daily but on special occasions only. I like collecting perfumes also, so I tend to change perfumes everyday like Ana Sui or Paris Hilton's Heiress. "Pwede maubos ang ibang perfumes ko pero dapat parati talaga ako merong Bvlgari Amethyst". ;)



4. I love Multi-Purpose SPEAKER.. If most of you don't know, I am music lover. I can't stand silence, well sometimes I like it, but most of the time I can't. I love my speaker so much because it's portable(that's great), it's small(of course), it can fit to my iPod & mobile phone(which is its purpose), it can accommodate memory card or usb flash drive(ain't it amazing?) and most of all its rechargeable or can be battery operated(yay me!). So now, aren't you jealous? ;)



3. I love TRAVELING.. Like my mom, I really like to travel. Fond of exploring places. Sightseeing is my thing. I love it when I experience jaw-dropping scenery. The world has a lot to offer to us, it's just have to be visited. Traveling for sure is expensive but when we look on the other side, it's one heck of a happiness we feel so it's totally worth it.



2. I love DVDs.. Okay, so I had a blog before about my obsession on movies, series or any shows. (Click here to see the blog). That's why my second most favorite thing in the world is my collection of DVDs. It ranges from anime to novels to bollywood to what movie is this again? That many.. And I admit, I'm quite an addict. Not sure "quite" is right term. haha PS. the picture above is not my collection. Apparently when I was doing this blog, I'm not home. But I could say that my collection looks much the same as the picture above. ;)


1. I love my MOM.. Yes, my mom beats it all. The thing that I love the most is her. My no.1.. She does it all for me. I know I've been a spoiled brat to her but um.. I don't know she is to blame. She gave everything to me and do things the way I want. Because I know making me happy is her thing.  I love her so much and I would not trade her for the world. I am lucky and happy that Erlinda Lopez is my mom. ;) We argue about that, about this but hey I don't care because If I lost her, I'll surely miss someone who pesters me around all day just to make me okay. You know what? my mom is nothing less than insert-a-word-that-would-beat-wonderful-because-it's-an-understatement!


So that's it! These are really my thing,  they're ME.
Simple things can make me happy.
PS. Arianne, this is harder than I thought doll. :) 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...