Pages

23 December 2010

Is JESUS jealous of SANTA?

Has this thought ever cross your mind? Me? just this morning. After attending the mass awhile, I thought of Jesus and Santa at the same time. Funny it was, I questioned myself, "Is Jesus jealous of Santa?" then I realized He kinda is.
Think of it, most people this Christmas have been talking to Santa about their wishes, waiting for Santa to come, thinking if Santa is really true. All those stuff, but seldom we ever get excited to the birth of Jesus Christ, when Christmas is all about Him. Sad, isn't it? Even me before is like that. Jesus maybe said to Santa, "Look at it, you are more popular than me.". If this is true, we should feel at least a little ashamed of ourselves. The Guy above wants your attention. This season let's give that to Him.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...